London River Thames Evening dinner or Lunch cruise
Description of Twin/Double
- Most accommodation in Britain is charged on a Per Person basis (rather than per room basis). The price you see here for this tour is the Price per Person.
- If you request a Twin Room there are two single beds (usually 3 feet wide) in the room.
- If you request a Double Room there is one bed in which two people usually sleep (usually 4 feet 6inches wide).
- Both the Double and the the Twin room are sometimes available for Single Occupancy (one person in the room), usually with a supplement to compensate the provider who would normally have received payment from two people.
- If the accommodation offers Single rooms (one bed of 3 feet wide), this will normally be priced higher than half of a double or twin room. Unless space is limited in the village or accommodation we usually avoid these as the rooms tend to be older and less space to move about.
Make time for family and friends and indulge in a tasty Sunday lunch, freshly made on board. As you sail along the river your attention will turn from Sunday Lunch to the amazing view of London or Windsor!
Additional info: Confirmation will be received at time of booking Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required.
Voucher info: You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
If you want to book this walking tour, or chat about an altered schedule, please get in touch.Enquire now »
Why book with us?
- We've got 30+ years of walking tour experience
- Only the very best handpicked tours at competitive prices
- We work with you to create the perfect holiday. Just ask!
If you can't see exactly what you want - Google may be able to help !